[3 Ways] How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
We'd like to customize the settings on our new iPhone after we've set it up. Furthermore, we would want to add songs to it so that we may listen to music wherever and whenever we want. After all, the iPhone is a fantastic music player.
The typical method for downloading music from a computer to an iPhone is to utilize iTunes, but this is not the greatest option. In addition to the iTunes method, we will show you two alternative methods about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone. You can read first and then decide which path to take.
Way 1. How to transfer music from computer to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is the official iOS device management software, and you may use it to sync music from your computer to your iPhone. However, its confusing interface and function frequently drive users insane. Furthermore, you should be aware of the following constraints:
① iTunes allows you to pair your iPhone with only one computer. In other words, you cannot add music from different computer freely.
② When you’re using iTunes to add computer music to iPhone, the existing media files will be deleted and replaced by the synced files.
If you are OK with the time-consuming process and the risk of data loss, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on computer and follow the two steps below to transfer music from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
Step 1. Add music from computer to iTunes Library
1. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB > Launch iTunes > Click the phone icon > Tap Summary > Uncheck Automatically sync when the iPhone is connected option and check Manually manage music and videos > Click Apply to save your change.
2. Click File from the menu bar > Choose Add File to Library from the drop-down list to add music to iTunes that you want to transfer to iPhone.
Step 2. Sync music from iTunes to iPhone
1. Click Music > Check Sync Music > Choose the option Entire music library or Selected playlists artists, albums, and genres as per your need.
2. Click Apply to sync music to iPhone.
Optionally, if you want to transfer selected music from computer to iPhone, you can click Song from the menu bar > Choose Songs > Select the songs you want to import to iPhone > Right-click the song and choose Add to Device > Choose your iPhone name to make it.
Way 2. [Easiest] How to transfer music from computer to iPhone by iPhone transfer software
If you want to transfer music from computer to iPhone quickly and easily, AOMEI MBackupper, a professional iPhone transfer software, is your best choice.
• It allows you to preview and select songs to add to your iPhone.
• It enables you to transfer purchased or unpurchased music to your iPhone.
• It will not delete any current songs or content on the device.
• Rapid transfer rate: 1000 songs may be transferred in 9 minutes and 14 seconds.
The user-friendly interface enables you to transfer music in three simple steps. Download the tool on your computer and follow the steps to know how to transfer music from computer to iPhone with AOMEI MBackupper.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer with compatible USB > Open AOMEI MBackupper and click Transfer to iPhone from the Tools bar.
Step 2. Click the plus icon to choose the songs you want to transfer to iPhone. You can also directly drag and drop wanted music to the box.
Step 3. Finally, click the Transfer button to move music songs from PC to iPhone.
Way 3. How to transfer music from computer to iPhone via Email
If you prefer a wireless solution to transfer music from computer to iPhone, you can email yourself to add music from computer to iPhone.
• On your computer: Create an email and add your songs to email as attachments > Send the email to yourself.
• On iPhone: Check the mail on the Mail app on your iPhone > Click each song to load it > Close the music playing window and tap the Share button > Choose a music app to open the song and the song will be added on your iPhone.
That’s all for how to transfer music from computer to iPhone with or without iTunes. When you compare these three techniques, AOMEI MBackupper is the greatest option for you because it allows you to transfer and load music on your iPhone in the simplest and quickest way. You may learn more about AOMEI MBackupper by downloading it!