Nitro PDFs Review: The Best PDF Reader for Windows
There are a lot of PDF readers on the market. Some of them are free, others have a subscription fee. People are looking for a PDF reader that has all the features they need for reading, annotating, and editing their documents. Nitro pdf reader is a new software in its field and it has gained wide customer support in recent years
For the average user, the main goal in life would be to simply go to work and come back home and then continue doing all those other things such as sports, studying, etc.
Unfortunately, this is not as easy as it sounds. In this article, we are going to discuss the Nitro PDF reader for Windows that allows users to accomplish the task much easier than previously.
If you are in the market for a new PDF reader, then do not hesitate to take a closer look at the Nitro PDF reader. This article will give you a full review of the Nitro pdf reader. And hopefully, it will help you make a decision.
Also Read: 5 best blogger template to download
What Is Nitro PDF Reader?
Nitro PDF Reader is a brilliant, quick, easy, and simple PDF reader for Windows. This software is easy to use, fast and great to work with.
- Edit PDF files with 300 different formats in Windows 7/8/10.
- Quickly drag & drop to make pdf files.
- Print and view any standard PDF file that a normal PDF reader can open.
- Drop sticky notes, highlight inline texts, add comments.
- Open a PDF file, and easily check the document for any digital signatures, comments, & bookmarks for faster reviewing.
- Instantly view and collaborate between microsoft apps with PDF files
- Quickly sign a document within seconds.
- Simply add text, mark, & upload pic of your signature.
- Use you nitro sign in account to send eSignatures
- With one click send your pdf in mail box
- Share your documents with nitro account quickly
- All PDFs edited with Nitro PDF reader can be viewed in other PDF viewers, no problem in sharing with anyone.
Nitro’s User Interface is clean and simple. It allows users to focus on reading, without distraction. It also enables users to browse across the whole contents of the device.
Thus, users don’t have to constantly open the PDF Reader and close it as they get bored. Nitro PDF Reader does not load unnecessary files, as it is user-friendly.
The app may be sluggish, but it will not stutter to display contents, as it mainly works on cached data. Performance For its price, Nitro PDF Reader is good in all aspects.
It quickly pulls in text and images from the PDF. While on-boarding it gets the software to work flawlessly. Moreover, the built-in PDF support offers PDF formatting support. As we say that is quite essential for any PDF Reader. It is fast in scanning PDFs too.
Other features Cons The print quality is not good in this free pdf reader. You have to be quite careful about the typeface and its vertical space as they affect the readability and the quality of the content.
The free PDF reader comes with some restrictions and limitations like this one: Only one password (only for the free version). The website is free of popups and malware.
Printer control (to configure whether auto-popup is permitted or not). The support line is available 24/7.
This free PDF reader has become the perfect software for anyone who needs to read and edit PDF documents without any resource usage.
|Drag & drop files to create pdf easily.||Registration Required|
|Highlight texts & add sticky notes||No dark mode|
|QuickSign any document|
|Digital signatures, comments & bookmarks|
Also Read: 10 ways to speed up blogger site
The app is simple to use and requires zero installation on your PC. Moreover, it is completely free. If this new PDF reader has features that grab your attention, then consider it as a fantastic buy. If not, don’t rush to get it; there are many alternatives.